BLACKCURRANT BANANA BREAD
INGREDIENTS for blackcurrant banana bread:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 60g melted butter
- 150g sugar
- 200g unbleached flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 150g of fresh or frozen blackcurrants (without defreezing before use)
PREPARATION of blackcurrant banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Add the egg and butter
- Put all the dry ingredients together into a fine mesh sieve or sifter and sift into the bowl
- Mix well with a wooden spoon
- Bake in a buttered loaf pan until a toothpick stuck into the bread comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe kindly shared by the Currant Farm.