International Blackcurrant Conference 2018: registrations now open
Invitation to the International Blackcurrant Conference 2018 from the French organizing team
The ANCG and Hexavalor, organizers of the IBA conference 2018, are happy to invite you to meet up with blackcurrants in June.
As announced earlier, the International Blackcurrant Conference 2018 will take place in Angers from 6th to 8th June 2018. Information and registration facilities are now available on http://www.blackcurrant-iba.com/event/.On the site, you will be able to register and access information on:
– the provisional conference programme, as well as a specific touristic programme for your companion,
– practical information for the organization of your trip (online registration, access, accommodation…).
Events around the conference
The International Blackcurrant Conference 2018 is a wonderful opportunity to promote blackcurrants to the public. It is a comprehensive happening which lasts over more than three months until the conference in June. Among the events, there are:
- a culinary competition for chefs, organized within the New Product Development Unit of the IBA
- the second international blackcurrant product competition
- communication for the general public, partnerships with students and young professionals (Olympiades des Mètiers…).
2nd blackcurrant products competition
We organize the second edition of the international blackcurrant products competition in close partnership with the ESA of Angers (University of Agriculture). The ESA will provide expertise in terms of sensorial analysis. We also wish to award a prize for the winners of the competition.You are all welcome to join in these events, whether it is directly or as our partner, or simply by sharing our information within your network.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Angers in June!
IMPORTANT! IBA members benefit from discounted registration fees*.
*every IBA member will receive a promo code by email; should you not receive it and you think that you are entitled to reduced fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org